Monday, July 11, 2016

High tea and quilt selection on a Sunday

I finished the last row of my Clam shell quilt top, now just need to shop for back and batting. Then I started working on Block 3 from “KatjaMarek’s Quilt with me

DIL came over to choose fabric and play with ideas for a new baby quilt and luckily for me she chose a printed panel of which I have matching blocks to go along with it.  So hopefully just a little planning around the size and not too much maths!  She is expecting our second grandchild (sex will remain unknown until birth) early January 2017.


Granddaughter, Lleia, had her nails professionally done for the first time while DIL did her salon treatment and with nails in every colour of the rainbow came to invite me for high tea and cake at a nearby tea garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment