Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Red curtaining and postage stamps

I knew I had a busy week ahead and planned accordingly.  I ordered all our meals (cooked) to be delivered daily and it is such a wonderful feeling, knowing I don’t have to somewhere during the day start preparing and cooking supper.  It anyway works out cheaper than having to purchase all the ingredients, electricity and cleaning afterwards.

Yesterday, I had this lovely upcycled curtaining combined with postage stamp blocks to quilt.  I marked a large motif in the curtaining fabric as they had plenty of stretch in them and then kept it simple by just outlining the motif.  Marking this on all the blocks, however, seemed to take forever.

I meandered all over the postage stamp blocks and called it a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment