Sunday, July 25, 2021

Adria Good online free motion course Motif 5

Another flower motif, daisies.  Here we had the option to again combine the daisy with leaves and petals or go for all-over daisies in different sizes.  I opted for the latter as one has to pay attention as to where you’d want to end one daisy in order to be able to move to the next.

What I liked about these daisies is the fact that you can simply stitch over your centre line (forming the inside of the daisy) and it doesn’t look weird.  As the clever people say, an organic look.

For this motif I used a bright yellow Isacord colour 0605 and in hindsight, I would much rather combine these daisies with loops and/or leaves.

I am still suffering from this terrible hayfever fit and runny nose but I got up early, had breakfast and immediately took 2 tablets.  I have so much to do today, I can't afford to be stopped by something as annoying as this.




No comments:

Post a Comment