Sunday, December 06, 2020

Frozen

It was fun to do the 4 small background fill quilts but all fun things come to an end and the next quilt was back to serious quilting.  This quilter likes full custom quilting and needs the quilting to show up properly on her work. Needless to say, my kind of quilting.  She even prefers I use variegated thread if her fabric seems a little dull.  Seeing that she doesn’t mind paying for my time, I don’t mind doing what she requires.

It felt a little strange though to see how my timer runs past an hour as none of the previous little quilts even got to a full hour.

These are pictures from the movie Frozen alternated with coloured blocks and I am quite convinced my granddaughter would have loved a quilt like this.


I was rather quiet with receiving quilts in the latter part of November but it suddenly flared up and I have to keep my wits end not to mix different quilters’ fabrics.  This one is done though.


No comments:

Post a Comment