Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Background quilting 2

As for the cricket, I started watching when finished with the royal blue fabric, it was a day/night game and with dear me falling asleep by 8pm I missed the latter part.  Woke up the next morning to get the results from hubby and he too couldn’t stay awake, so we were none the wiser.

I had my hair cut and coloured (while I can still afford it) and hairdresser went a little overboard and it turned out really short but when I complained for the third time, he threatened to cut open my ears if I say one more word.  According to him, and true, it will grow back.  So now I have rather dark hair and uncomfortably short but I’ll live.  The style, however, lends it to our lack of water in that I can simply put a blot of mousse on my head and work my fingers through for that dishevelled look.  I had a friend over afterwards and she loved it but then, she’s always kind in what she says.



The lilac fabric was my next choice and on this one, I decided to do loops which I too think goes rather fast, in fact at times my machines’ little speed alarm would sound when I went too fast.  This, however, being the exact same size as the royal blue one, took a full 8 minutes longer.  Still workable though.

In the photo, the fabric looks pink but it is in fact lilac.




4 comments:

  1. I used to wear my hair short. Your post reminds me of many disappointing encounter of hairdressers who did what they wanted. You are very lucky that your cut is not shorter than it is. May I say it is sharp, attractive, and, at least, the length of the bangs is quite lovely. Although I would not give the hairdresser any more business. He should have listened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Carmen I know what your mean. In todays economy its hard to find a career that pays good and is consistent. I have found that if you just work hard and are consistent you can go places . Look at the author of this article, they are clearly a hard worker and have just been consistent over time and are now enjoying at least what would appear as somewhat of a success. I would encourage everyone to just keep hustling and moving forward.
    In addition, I linked to this page
    I love it!
    cheapest printer ink

    ReplyDelete

  3. Visit Mediafire Movies for SEnuke Cracked, Hotfile Downloads and more.|Visit rapidshare movies for XRumer Cracked, cracked softwares and more.
    hey I'm not able subscribing to your RSS feed. Can you help or do you know why? thanks for the assistance.
    cheapest printer ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research. Thank you so much.
    This is really some awesome advice. Keep it up, my colleagues would love this.
    scholl athletes foot spray 150ml

    ReplyDelete