Thursday, December 10, 2020

Fabric dress up dolls background quilting

Remember those backings I recently quilting for a lady who makes dress up fabric dolls?  She came to show me one completed backing with borders and even two pockets at the bottom in which the extra outfits can be kept.  Is this not adorable?

On this backing, the little doll was not attached yet but just look at the outfit, even I feel like playing doll again.

The little doll is made separately and attached to the backing and would look something like this.

More of the outfits she made






Each quilt with doll comes with 5 outfits and if you look at all the detail that goes into the outfits, I find these reasonably priced and I am sure one can always ask her to make more outfits.

She also brought me another backing to quilt and I chose to do echoed paisleys.

This is what a completed dress-up doll, fully dressed, will look like and what you can’t see is that this little girl even has a belly button ring!
A complete set would look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment