Friday, December 04, 2020

Background quilting 4

This is the last of the dress-up doll background quilts and I sure do hope this lady makes a success and has plenty of sales.  I think the background quilting was the easy part; the hard part will be the applique and clothes.  She might just be a much better seamstress than I am and finish this up in a jiffy.

Now on this photo, the pretty pink almost looks lilac.  Photos can be so misleading.

After doing different all-over fills the meandering took up the least of time.  No wonder so many quilters opt for this.


4 comments:

  1. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
    has a lot of really excellent features.
    cheapest printer ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. created impulse spending by companions.
    Awesome post! I've been trying to come up with a good internet business idea for a while. Instead, I have come up with a great non-internet business idea, which kind of sucks in a way because this idea requires a lot of money, as opposed to a full internet-based business that might not require that much to get it started. I'm not giving up though. I recently started a blog where I plan to document my steps for starting my company. I figured it would keep me motivated and force me to keep at it. I also hope it will motivate the readers to keep trying to accomplish their goals. By the way, I love your site. I'll be adding it to my list of interesting blogs.
    cheapest printer ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for posting, it was quite helpful and told me quite a bit
    I like the first point you made there, but I am not sure I could pratcially apply that in a contructive way.
    cheapest printer ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minh Farfalla
    As a newbie to the internet, this info has proved to be particularly helpful. Thanks!
    scholl athletes foot spray 150ml

    ReplyDelete