Sunday, December 02, 2018

Good Fortune 2


I even didn’t find clue 2 all that intimidating and speculating about the reasons I am either getting used to Bonnies’ way of doing things, are less tired than this time last year but I think the fact that I use larger pieces of fabric instead of ironing out and cutting teeny weeny scraps may play the most significant role.

Up again early yesterday morning I started string piecing clue 2.


And before I hit the shower at 6 am I had Clue 2 all done.



So now….. what to do with myself until the next clue comes out.  O yes, Christmas menu, I almost forgot!

And then the grand-kids came for a visit and our 6 year old kindly reminded us that it was the 1st of December and we needed to do Christmas decorations….. ughh…. So not my cup of tea but we do it all for the little ones.  They had so much fun in the pool with Oupa, I only swim when the water temperature hits 34 degrees Celsius – a fair temperature for an outside bath.




No comments:

Post a Comment