Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Twisted Rail 2


With Clue 3 from the Good Fortune done, I continued with more strips and blocks for this quilt and although slow it does start to take on shape.

Both hubby and I had somewhat of a tummy bug and it was actually so hilarious, the two of us in bed, feeling very sorry for ourselves but I caught up on all my lost sleep due to insomnia during this two day ailment.

I’ve also started prepping for our Christmas lunch and with it being summer and warm in South Africa, we settle for cold meat and salad.  I’m done with my pickled tongue, smoked gammon, beef roast and leg of lam.  So not much more meat to go and the salad I’ll have to leave for last minute.  

Then plan around my vegan daughter – most of the salad will work as I’m using egg-free mayonnaise so not much more to do.  I might just also relax on Christmas day.

I’ve also watched a video on Power cutting and it is worthwhile as I could cut 5 different fabrics each folded twice (four layers each) all at once.  This speeds up the process massively.



No comments:

Post a Comment