Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Good Fortune 5


With Christmas lunch served and the kids and their pets having returned to their own homes I took a serious look at the notes for Clue 5 but being totally overindulged didn’t get much done.  The cats however were glad to have their house and space all to themselves again, not having to duck and dive from small hands and visiting dogs.


I promised myself a day to myself after Christmas and vowed not to cook, clean and actually eat too but with all the left-over food the last, did not happen.  With surfaces covered in dust or marks from fatty little hands, floors dusty and dirty I only cleaned off my sewing table and peacefully continued to finish this clue.  Up to date again irrespective of all the interruptions.


I just checked my blog and noticed that I not only finished 16 quilts for myself/my family  this year but I also free motion quilted 16 quilts for other quilters.  Now unplanned or not, I think this is a neat round number to end this year.

1 comment: