Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Good Fortune 3


It started raining just before this third clue was about to be released and for those, not from central South Africa, being totally rain deprived (not to mention electricity) my excitement may not make sense.  Dusted the sewing table for at least now the blade in my rotary cutter may last for a while and not get blunt trying to cut through an invisible layer of dust on my cutting mat.

In my excitement about the rain I even continued with another project while waiting for the next clue.  The short lived and fast rain (with some hail) was worth taking a picture of.


Other project immediately abandoned when Clue 3 came out and in this clue, I made my very first mistake.  Note to self….. Don’t just read the instructions, look at the pictures too.  This is my booboo


And this is what it should look like when done correct.

And it turned out my ‘correction’ was nothing to brag about as this one was wrong too….. it slanted in the wrong way.


Luckily I don’t feel totally stupid and thanks to Facebook and the kind people sharing their attempts I soon realized I was not the only one making these silly mistakes.

As they say all is well that ends well and by hook or by crook, I’m done with Clue 3



No comments:

Post a Comment