Sunday, December 30, 2018

Good Fortune 6


We had terrible windy conditions of Friday evening which meant when we got up on Saturday morning everything was covered in a fresh layer of sand.  Even my black marble kitchen counter tops seemed dark brown.  Another fight I simply cannot win.

I decided just to dust off my sewing table and finish this clue but dusting is just not the same as when wiping the surfaces down with a wet cloth.  I can still feel my rotary cutter struggling after I just dusted.  So with this clue done, I guess it is back to cleaning.


We had a little rain yesterday evening that we so desperately need, not only for my sanity but our farmers are struggling with huge losses of their animals simply dying due to the drought and heat.  So today at least the dust is not obvious in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment