Friday, November 30, 2018

Good Fortune 1


Now this is the second year in a row that I attempt to make (and keep up) with Bonnie Hunters’ annual mystery. I know my memory is not all that good anymore and part 1 was not that tedious BUT I think the same could be said about part 1 from last year.

With hubby playing golf one Sunday and the household chores done I started cutting.  I decided to use only one red fabric in this quilt opposed to scraps.  I was gifted a 3 meter red fabric piece and had very little red of my own, so why not use what I have?  Here my cutting was done and all neatly stacked on a tray to move to the sewing machine.


So I stole a little time here and there during the week to sew the units together and press these out.  Clue 1 is up to date and ready to tackle the second clue.




No comments:

Post a Comment