I could cook an egg in a very strategic place yesterday when I couldn't find time to write about this award any further. Friend Karin says I am set in my ways when it comes to my house but failing to stick to a routine just boils down to 'cutting your nose to spite your face'. Eventually you have to do it and procrastination never made anything more fun to do.
Now a little more about this award I started posting about yesterday. This is given to a blogger with less than 200 followers by a fellow blogger who follow or read their blog. This hopes to give those bloggers just a little more attention. As the recipient of this award you have to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you and I already thanked Marlize Ries from the blog New Beginnings in my previous post.
The rules after accepting this award are:
- Thank the person that nominated your blog and link back to them
- Nominate up to five other blogs for the award
- Let them know via a comment on their blog
- Post the award on your blog
I have decided to nominate the following bloggers.
- Karin de Villiers - Kadevquilting - (http://kadevquilting.blogspot.com)
- Leeann - Quilt Whangarei - (http://quiltwhangarei.blogspot.com)
- Etty and her group - Quilting Corner (http://zahavaquilters.blogspot.com)
- Glenda - Ikati's Quilts - (http://ikatisquilts.blogspot.com)
- Paige - Quilt Nerd - (http://quiltnerd.blogspot.com)