Saturday, January 11, 2020

Royal Squares – Part 3


I’ve had my Courthouse Steps quilt on the long-arm frame since Wednesday.  I, however, decided to wait for the weekend so that I can have longer uninterrupted stretches of quilting.  So to keep busy, I decided to start joining the blocks for this quilt.  

The kids all came over for burgers yesterday late afternoon and here the older grandkids are having fun swimming in the rain, while the baby enjoyed the fresh air and got much-needed rest.

When the big kids left, my daughter (with flue) asleep in a guest bedroom, grandpa watching news on TV with sleeping little one on his lap, I got to join the very last row and iron the last two seams.

Before bedtime (for me 8 pm most nights) I had my second topper for this year over a bed but here too I’ve decided to give it a border for that little extra size.  This will have to stand over until I get started and/or done with quilting the Courthouse Steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment