Saturday, April 27, 2019

Am I the only one?


I have several spiral note pads and other notebooks near my computer and I constantly take notes of things I see or hear on Facebook, You Tube or blogs I follow.  So this month was a tight one financially for me…., simply because I spent way too much.  So as punishment for my bad behaviour I did not allow myself to order anything before payday.

This, however, did not deter me from making notes on where and what I wanted to order and then finally payday arrived and I could shop some more.  Big obstacle…., which notebook, what page and in which divider?  I found notes that made no sense at all, why were they important?  What did I want to do with or make with this?

Nope, this old age crap is not working for me.  Anyone wanting to guess what I planned here?


Granddaughter was back in the theatre yesterday and at R25,000.00 per kidney later we honestly believe her problems would be resolved now.  The doctor told her that she’d miss the hospital as she won’t be returning soon.  I choose to believe him.  So our little princess spent the night by us but she is such a brave little star, in and out of the theatre as if it is simply a normal daily routine but this has been going on for more than 6 years, so in her little life it might just be part of her normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment