Thursday, April 13, 2017

Still enjoying my sick leave

The builders didn’t finish the ceilings yesterday and has kindly decided to speed up their Easter weekend and will only be returning on Tuesday, next week.  Now for most people that would mean living in a messy house over the Easter weekend but luckily for me, my dear husbands’ OCD won’t allow this.  He already pulled off protective plastic tarps yesterday evening, mopped the floors, moved some furniture back and has every intention of finishing the rest himself.
I then decided to satisfy my own OCD and gathered my trusty household appliances to swish and swipe the rest of the house and while doing this I noticed my poor Mystery quilt top patiently awaiting its turn to be quilted on one of the guest bedroom beds.  I’ve almost forgotten about this.

So once I had the house in a fairly respectable fashion, I cleared the sewing room table, backed and batted this and once the black cat gets the urge to pee I can start quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment