Thursday, September 02, 2021

A rather big batik

I received this on Sunday but couldn’t load it right away due to family fun.  On the frame by Monday and I got going but then organized a Ladies’ night for Tuesday and had a little prep to do.  It turned out rather nice with just us ladies getting together talking about everyday life.

I had to stoke a fire while we were chatting and I think I inhaled too much smoke for the next morning I felt terrible but then I also had a bottle of wine by myself and went to bed much later than usual.  I must be getting really old if I can’t even handle one late night in my own house!

An afternoon nap on Wednesday helped to make me feel somewhat better and I worked on this quilt with new motivation.

Finished it yesterday and can now be returned to the owner.




No comments:

Post a Comment