Monday, September 06, 2021

A rather productive day

Got up my usual early, had breakfast and got dressed and just after 7 am started my first week of cleaning house, without my weekly cleaners.  I divided the house into 4 sections, a section every day for 4 days, with 3 days of rest from any housekeeping, should anything, however, occurs that I can’t do the section on a specific day, I still have a couple of days to spare.

Today I did more than just the basic cleaning in that I washed the carpet as well as the windows in the area specified and this luckily only needs doing once a term, so I’m good until January.

When a quilter came over to drop her two baby quilts at 10 am, I was ready to go.  The first was a little pinkish heart quilt for a baby girl and she requested edge to edge quilting to be done on both.

Afterwards I took the parrot for her afternoon nap and thought ‘what the heck' if she gets to nap after doing nothing, I deserve it too and took a wonderful nap with her.

Got up to finish the blue baby quilt brick style and had supper, already cooked, delivered to us.

All in all, a rather satisfying day.


No comments:

Post a Comment