Saturday, September 04, 2021

House table runner

I already moved mountains this morning and not necessarily by choice.  Our August winds seem to get confused and only arrived now, leaving everything dusty.  By 6 am I had the garden furniture clean, not that I expect it to stay that way but I at least know my conscience is clear.

Then one of our dogs vomited in the passage so I had to give the carpet a good vinegar and baking soda treatment but now it is clean for a while.  Whilst doing that I had the washing machine going and then went down on my knees in the frame room to clean every nook and cranny.  Just a little ironing needs to be done later and my house duties are done.

As said, houses galore in my valley and I suspect this runner might end up in the same room as the previous wall hanging, so I kept the quilting somewhat similar.

This is how this little runner turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment