Friday, September 17, 2021

Blocks in blue

Suddenly it is winter again over in South Africa and I am not impressed.  Along with the cold we have annoying winds and I was so impressed with my clean house, all done by myself, and then yesterday dropped white fabric in the passage and as I picked it up, it was full of brown sandy dust.  Depressing to say the least.  I’ve been washing floors in my dreams last night.  When I got up this morning, while still dark, I decided to clean the floors again, not that it will help much as the wind has not yet subsided.

I received this blocks-in-blue quilt yesterday morning with a request for edge-to-edge quilting and was able to finish it the same day.  Not having to cook suppers, these are still delivered, fully cooked, to our door, helps a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment