Monday, September 13, 2021

Green with pink roses quilt

Phew! We survived the weekend taking care of the two older grandkids and having the youngest and her mother over for the whole of Saturday.  The older ones are becoming less demanding and I really cannot complain about them.  The oldest daughter though has an appetite one cannot explain to anyone, I told her parents I will be demanding alimony if they ever leave her with us again.  Grandson suddenly decided I am the one and I had to sleep by him at night with him being Sonic and me, Amy.  I have no idea who either is.

In between we tried to watch a little rugby, cricket and I even woke up before midnight to see the tennis women’s final.  I was not interested in the men’s final as I truly believed Djokovic would win and this man is way too arrogant to my liking.  A pleasant surprise when I woke up on Sunday to see Medvedev actually won.

With the kids gone I loaded the quilt received on Friday and the edge to edge was a quick finish.


I had to clean two sections of the house this morning as the youngest grandbaby will be coming over tomorrow as she has an ear infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment