Monday, August 31, 2020

Playing with my new pen tablet

With hubby off playing golf on a freezing Sunday, I got my newest toy out for some practice.  Now I know I still have a LONG way to go but the more I practise, the easier it must get.  So off I went.  It started out rather rocky but I do think I got better the more I tried.


Then I needed a quilt top to try my hand on and I dug through my panel drawers and found two matching train panels that I could join to form a reasonable sized quilt.  Stitched these together, took a photo and playtime it was.



I am actually so enjoying this as I don’t have any unpicking to do when I make a mistake; I simply erase and start over.

I was also due for a cellular phone upgrade and my son – far more clever than I am – usually chooses a phone for me.  This time however I asked for a phone with a stylus as then I can do the same exercise on my phone when I am not near a PC.  If all goes well the new phone will arrive this week, so rather excited about my new toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment