Tuesday, August 23, 2011

At least I am having fun


Even though the amount of projects we have to finish for the goodie bags of our quilt festival in 2013 is a killer, it requires lots of free motion quilting, to me the fun part of the whole quilting process, so I am having a ball doing it.

 Karin too, enjoys herself on her side of town, so even though we might die from exhaustion we are enjoying it.  Sounds like an addict….. I am killing myself but enjoy doing it!!

My apologies to all the guild members who read my blog and came forward to offer to help.  Even though we wanted to keep the project a secret so that there would be at least one surprise in the bag for our own members, we simply cannot afford to turn down any help.

I don’t think I’ll be able to post any more photos without giving the project away, so I guess even though I would still be working like crazy, won’t be able to say much more.  Good news however is that I’ve finished 13 of these already and we only started counting from September as month 1.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you not only received offers of help, but were also wise enough to accept them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't fair. We can't see anymore. LOL You can do it. Hang in there. Chris

    ReplyDelete