Sunday, November 21, 2010

YUK!!!!

Okay what does a quilter do when she gets tired of quilting?  She quilts something different!!  By Friday, after having had quilters for lessons over every day of the week and stitching one Bargello after another, I honestly was done with quilting for a while.  Well that idea lasted about one evening and then the little voices in my head started talking again.  So different from a Bargello would be a………………. and I grabbed my all time favorite books from Alicia’s Attic and before long I was stitching the day away on a quick weekend project.  All went well until Catsidy, our black cat, demanded his fair share of attention and having my blocks packed on my cutting table instead of my design well (never too old to learn hey?) a slight mishap happened.  Obviously…………….. I only saw this once the quilt had borders on and pinned to the design wall.  Check the marked block – it is upside down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment