Saturday, November 06, 2010

Scrappy Bargello - Method 2



Catsidy
 I’ve been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY and not always just with the fun things in life. Virus on computer, losing valuable information, having to learn new programmes, dogs fighting and having to get stitched up, sterilizing the baby cat, Catsidy, and high veterinarian bills, were just a few of the less nice things happening to me lately BUT I finished a huge Scrappy Bargello that I started during a course in June along with my February beginners. My quilt has even been nominated at our guild’s meeting as one of those selected by the members for viewer’s choice and I received a handy gift for this.



Posing with my gift

The pattern for this quilt was designed by a local teacher, Iessie Steenberg, and has 2 methods and 6 different ways one can lay it out. One of the nicest patterns I’ve ever worked on and the only pattern that I will easily make again.



Talking about my quilts (my previous Bargello in the
background)













Quilt completed: 19 October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment