Saturday, April 11, 2020

Modified 9-patch – Modified batting


Well what can I say, I am simply way too impatient to wait for the lockdown to be over before I can get batting again, so I dug through every nook and cranny in this house until I found enough batting to join and although it took a whole morning, I had a proper 96” x 96” done and ready for this quilt.

Sadly all attempts to clean and organise stopped as once I have a quilt on the frame, all non-essential activities end there and then and I don’t regard organising as that much of an essential.  Off quilting I was…yeah!

I so enjoyed the variation of the ribbon candy I did in the black. It does take somewhat longer but I like the look.

I have also started watching American Horror story and I said I didn’t want to see another movie or series soon but I think one must spice things up during this lockdown and keep the entertainment coming from different angles.


No comments:

Post a Comment