Sunday, April 19, 2020

A little fleece play


A customer dropped off her quilt by my gate (keeping our social distancing) yesterday and seeing that I have all day, every day in which I can do whatever I want, I got going with this.

The quilt is a little postage stamp quilt but I must give this quilter credit for her ability to play with and arrange colours.

Because it is so busy I did an all-over motif as anything else would simply disappear in all the colours but she gave me fleece as a backing and I knew the quilting would show up wonderful on the back.
The quilter also wanted a reminder of the time she made this quilt and in between the quilt motif I popped in the year and the name of this awful virus, pestering us now.

Seeing that the quilter anyway may not go to church today (national lockdown in South Africa) she plans to fetch her quilt later and finish the binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment