Sunday, April 12, 2020

Modified 9-patch – Done


The quilting on this was my activity for Easter weekend seeing that we couldn’t have the kids or any family or friends over and I am appreciative of the fact that I have funds to maintain a hobby during these depressing times.

It turned out it couldn’t keep me busy for the whole weekend and now I don’t have a cooking clue what to do with the rest of my time in lockdown.  Perhaps some cleaning and organising will finally happen.  I can also cook seeing that we seem to eat way more now that we’re at home full time. 

Hubby said it is a prelude to our days on pension but we better learn to eat far less and cheaper if we would like our pension fund to last for a couple of years.  That is IF we return to work to earn an income to allow our insurance debit orders to still go off.  Times are so uncertain right now.

Anyhow, this quilt is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment