Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Twisted Rail Completed


And 2019 has started with a bang!  First my washing machine packed up and I never realized how much I needed clean stuff.  I am totally lost without it but the technician said I might have it back tomorrow…. So laundry I’ll be doing! 

Then my domestic sewing machine – or then my absolute favorite – is in for its annual service.  Again I warned them beforehand that I might suffer from withdrawal without this, so I might just have that back tomorrow too.  So guess what?  Tomorrow is going to be a ‘good-good day’!

I went in to the office yesterday and today but only for a couple of hours per day, just to ease myself into working life again.  When the other staff return on Friday at least the first 3 hours of the morning will be spend on chatting about the holidays and to me wasting 3 hours of my valuable working time on small talk, is a little too much asked.

Anyway…. (after I small talked) here is the front of my completed Twisted Rail.  My first quilt for 2019.



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! After I get some more of my "to do's" done I am going to try out this pattern.

    Part of my 2019 goals is to get some of my UFO's done so I would have to figure out how to start this without pushing something further into UFO land. LOL

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete