Thursday, January 03, 2019

Twisted Rail 5


With hubby off to yet another golf game the quilting on this has started and for once I remembered to take photos as I went along.  I can’t describe how many times I’ve started a quilt, rolled it to advance and then for the life of me couldn’t remember how I quilted a certain section.  That meant rolling back and forth to see past work done which is no fun.




I am keeping these not only on my PC but my phone too so I can look at them often!

I took somewhat of a chance today being behind the frame with parrot awake.  Pets are not allowed in my frame room as the frustration one has due to pet hair or a lost feather stuck on your rail or a wheel is not worth the little time they spend with their human.  

As a rule I use the frame only when she sleeps or when hubby is here to entertain her but today I got risky and left her in my sewing room risking pins, electrical cord and fabric to be destroyed but I so wanted to get going with this one.

Invited the kids over for supper tonight, so not much more quilt happenings after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment