Thursday, January 17, 2019

First customers quilt for the year


Stopped by quilting friend Karin this afternoon to pick up a quilt by a fellow quilter but knowing hubby would be home after his trip this evening,  thought I’d just set everything up and start the quilting tomorrow.  This quilter however warned me beforehand that she wanted the quilt done, so the cleaning, oiling and new needle already happened.

With quilt loaded I started playing and by the time hubby arrived home I had two-thirds done.  When he went to walk the dogs, who missed their daily walk, while he was gone, I could finish the last bit.

This was not a big quilt and rather busy therefore all-over quilting was called for and it went much faster than I anticipated.  So much for planning some fun free motion quilting this weekend.

This is the back of this little quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment