Friday, January 11, 2019

Cat panel quilt 4


What to do with this little panel quilt?  I could do another round of borders with cornerstones to all 4 sides but then ran out of cornerstone fabric.  The quilt then was wide enough for a single bed but still not long enough.


Time to rediscover more of my stash and look what I found.  Purchased this while attending the Quilt Festival in Port Elizabeth with Karin and bought all 5 meters from the vendor who still wanted to know what I plan to do with it and at that stage I just knew it was pretty and I will use it someday.


Placed this to the side of the top and I thought it would work perfectly.  Time to finish this one.


This morning it is officially back to the office for me and I suppose my quilting will slow down somewhat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment