Sunday, January 20, 2019

Good Fortune 10


I am done piecing the center but there is truly nothing I like about this quilt and I think the color combinations might be the main problem.  I don’t dislike any of the colors used but dislike the combinations in the blocks.

Furthermore I am upset with myself for not checking the completed quilt size before starting – something I always do especially when making a mystery – as I cannot imagine it would fit on any of our beds. I suppose because the previous mystery fitted a double bed I simply presumed this one would too.

Now the hardest part will be to finish this up with the already pieced border sets knowing that I already don’t like it.  May not even happen, will see.



1 comment:

  1. I think it looks nice, I was surprised that it was smaller as well.Some quilts get better the farther along they are, so keep on swimming

    ReplyDelete