For this meeting I turned ‘teacher’ and had some homework all printed out. So we started off by watching videos on all the patterns that needed to be quilted at home in certain block areas and everyone had to draw the pattern on a piece of paper to make recollection easier.
I tried my best to have my quilt done for this meeting but it unfortunately did not happen and this was how far I got.
Once everyone knew what they had to do for homework, this time using different coloured threads, we continued stitching with colour one and managed to quilt 4 different areas before we had to call it a night.
I took some photos of the work in progress.