Monday, August 13, 2018

Progressive Detail quilting – 7


So all good things came to an end.  I had to work on Friday, after having Thursday as a public holiday, off but it still felt like a long weekend being all alone and I really enjoyed myself, doing what I want whenever I wanted to.

I even watched 2 series, Freakish and Siren, both scary but with my big dogs I felt safe and it is not as we have mermaids or chemical plants around us.

On Friday I had a meaty and savoury platter delivered to my house which lasted me the weekend.  I love this way of “cooking” (having food delivered to your house).


Hubby returned early Sunday afternoon and the big kids and grand babies later the afternoon and today it was back to reality.  I did however finish the final top in this online iquilt course by Judi Madsen but this one is riddled by mistakes, you’ll unfortunately have to do the course to notice them!


No comments:

Post a Comment