Thursday, May 25, 2017

Scrappy strips 7

After our previous through night quilting session I took no less than 2 naps to get recharged and then sat myself behind the machine with amazing ATP tennis on the TV.  I got seriously stuck into my Scrappy Strips again – think I had enough of applique for a while.

I plan to make 2 single bed quilts from these 14” blocks- 5 across and 6 down.  Having used two different kind of white fabrics I pinned these against the wall and alternated the whites, so that I would have the same amount of different whites in each of the quilts.


Now this may not seem like much but what you don’t see is that there is another block behind every block in this picture, thus ensuring that I will finish the tops simultaneously.
I have however run out of strip sets and need to start cutting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment