Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Block 27 – Victoria

If you can overlook the fact that I am more than 2 years behind on this “Katja Marek’s Quilt with me” project, I’ve made it halfway through this quilt along and I actually love the hand sewing, not constantly or every day but occasionally it is so good to do.
Then I had a lady selling medicinal Cannabis over at my house on Sunday afternoon, telling me all about the uses, the pro’s and the cons and hoping to speed up the healing process of both my frozen shoulder and jaw wound. Apparently it can make you feel bad for the first two weeks, driving out all the toxins in your body but then the healing should rapidly improve.  This is my Marijuana stash for the next two months.
She also gave me a recipe for bone building and prevention of osteoporosis and told me all about Oil pulling, something I am eager to start trying too.  The joys of being old…. Collecting recipes to heal you, how fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment