Saturday, February 13, 2021

Snake print fabric

 I know most grandmothers go out of their way to please the grandkids and this grandma surely did not disappoint.  She made every grandchild a quilt according to their interests and when talking to one, he told her how interested he was in snakes and even planned to become a snake handler when growing up.

Yip, grandma made a plan and ordered fabric with snakes on and I am not sure what surprised me most, the fact that she got the fabric so quickly or the speed in which she finished the quilt after getting the fabric.

This one turned out to be an easy job.  The quilter told me exactly which motif (seen on previous quilts I’ve done for her) I had to put in which space.  So I didn’t have to think about a single thing….. just did as I was told.





No comments:

Post a Comment