Saturday, February 20, 2021

Kaffe Fasset quilt

Quilting buddy, Karin and her hubby came over yesterday evening as she wanted to bring me a quilt to do for her.  Needless to say, after we both had grandchildren, we simply don’t see each other as much as we used to.  Whenever one would try and organize a date, the other would be on babysitting duty, so when they got here on Friday, we made the most of it and had an evening of fun and catching up.

I am not a huge fan of Kaffe Fasset fabric and don’t think I will ever go out and purchase or start collecting these.  Furthermore, when quilting it, the thread almost disappears on some of the colors, and one has to concentrate really hard not to go over your previous stitching lines.

Be it as it may, this quilt really caught my eye, and even though I had to focus while quilting it, I love the total look.

Tonight, we’re having the youngest grandbaby for a sleep-over as mom works nightshift.  Up to make bottles during the night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment