Thursday, April 14, 2022

Last quilting done in the old house

A quilter recently told me she took a look at my blog to see whether I was operational after the move or not, sadly not.  This move, after 26 years in our previous house, took a lot from me.  Strangely the packing in the old house was not as terribly, neither the actual move nor the unpacking in the new (much smaller and older) house but by golly, with everything, almost packed out, I could for the life of me, not find certain (rather important) stuff or remember where I packed them.  Frustrating to say the least.

I however finished one more quilt before the move and this was such an interesting difference.  This lady prints photos or pictures on a maximum of 1.5m in width and then this can be used as quilt tops.  The two she brought to me were of woodland animals and all I had to do, was to outline the pictures.


It didn’t look all that glamorous to me until she sent me pictures of the completed quilts and what a difference it made.



I think we’ve finally packed out most, now to just get used to where to find what but we already had friends over for drinks and snacks and it can only get better from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment