Monday, March 30, 2020

Fractured Squares – Done


Well, the National lockdown in South Africa at least served one purpose for me…. to finish two of these for my oldest granddaughters’ bunk beds.

One quilt measures 56” x 92” and I am glad I finally got around to it.
A little close-up of the quilting done.

I also made more face masks and will keep these to distribute at the office once the lockdown Is done which will not necessarily mean the virus is destroyed or people’s immune systems will be stronger.
Then it was time to do some major cleaning around the house which included scrubbing my cutting mats thoroughly.  After these 21 days, I suppose my house will be impeccable and I will be a fat alcoholic with all the eating and drinking going on to curb boredom.



No comments:

Post a Comment