Monday, August 05, 2019

Royal Squares – 1


Some time ago I got an e-mail, thanking me for my purchase on bluprint and asking me to rate my purchase.  I purchased something from somewhere I didn’t know???  How much wine did I have when doing this??  Took me some time to realise Craftsy had a name change, so if I bought a Royal Squares pattern it should be saved somewhere on my computer.  The search began and then I found it!

It made sense, with me wanting to work away some of my scraps, this would be a darling.  I just can’t help wondering how many other amazing patterns are hidden on my computer.  It is time to stop purchasing and start doing.  Anyway turned out this was a free pattern, so luckily no money wasted.

I guess the pattern is easy to make if you work according to it and it suggests quarter meters or a jelly roll.  I, however, need to get rid of my scraps so my cutting turned out way more tedious.


The pattern consists of only 2 blocks and said 32 of Block A.  I did not like the size and decided to start out with 40 Block A’s.  I might have to make more once I’ve finalised the layout and size.
Got 40 blocks A’s done and on the design wall.

Invited the kids for lunch yesterday and tried at least 2 new recipes and one new ingredient and I love it when everything turns out really tasty.  From now on liquid smoke too will become a standard condiment in our house.



No comments:

Post a Comment