Tuesday, November 06, 2018

My quilt vacation has started


Taking a break from quilting for others is like having a vacation, no pressure, no keeping doors closed to keep pets out, all about me, for me and because of me.

We had the grand kids over for the weekend, so very tired old people by Sunday afternoon, taking way too long an afternoon nap, leading to no sleep during the night and we basically only starts functioning normally by Tuesday.

I went shopping for the new Bonnie Hunter mystery named Good Fortune and surprisingly enough I had to purchase very little extra.  Did however purchase a bolt of black Moda as one can never have enough black or white, I think??

I finished the binding and label on granddaughters’ little heart quilt and she is as proud as can be. So within a week from being on vacation, I’ve made auditioning sheets, oiled and cleaned the long arm and domestic machine for piecing and finished up a quilt! I might just be able to move mountains until next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment