Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Merry Go Round panel


I talked about my attempt to use EQ8 to design around a panel in THIS post when I made this little quilt.

Now this is another of my own quilts that have been up the design wall for months while I quilted for other people and now it too finally got done.  I used raw-edge applique so the appliqued pieces had to be stitched down on the frame.  Fortunately using rulers makes it easy.

Having no pressure to get everything as perfect as possible was so much fun.  I just went with the flow and enjoyed myself.  Some of the black background fillers… doodle style


And then I changed thread colour to accommodate the picture blocks



Finished the binding today and although my picture quality is not good I think it came out rather well.



No comments:

Post a Comment