Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Simplify – 1


Remember the new project I mentioned in THIS post?   This quilt is called Simplify by Cluck Cluck Sew and can be downloaded as a PDF pattern over HERE. With Sunday morning all  to myself, hubby playing golf, the grand babies not visiting and no quilts on the frame I could finally start stitching this one.

I already had a couple of strips cut and on the design wall but I will need to cut more.  With cats loving to stretch up against my design wall, thinking my cut strips make wonderful toys, I have to do the cutting in sections, so that no part of the cut strips hangs too low on the wall.

I had the series “The Following” on my computer and watched this as I finished one block after the other and pretty soon I could see things taking on shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment