Monday, February 26, 2018

Free motion quilt along hosted by Angela Walters – 2


This is going to be so much fun as the free motion part has always been the best aspect of quilting to me, once I get there, I know it is almost done and yes, I like doing bindings too.

I finished my first two blocks and also attempted a new technique (to me it is) of basting a quilt on the frame to allow me to take it off and reload whenever I need to work on something else, so in the yellow block the holes from the needle where I removed the basting stitches can still be seen but these are easily removed with a little water in a spray bottle or even just a quick brush.

Now unfortunately I have to wait for the next video to be released…… patience is a virtue, they say????



1 comment:

  1. She does an amaing job with the videos. Looks like you are doing quite well with the pieces. Chris

    ReplyDelete