Friday, June 09, 2017

Scrappy strips 9

To everyone in the north enjoying warmer weather, it is freezing cold in central South Africa and along the coast our cities are burning with people and animals losing lives and possessions.


With my two single bed tops done, my mind started wandering to another new project, in fact 2 new projects.  These too will be part of working through my stash and scraps to make it less.
The one will be done with foundation piecing and I take a block pattern to the office and copy a couple every day and I also try to sew a couple daily.

For the next one I will only be using strips.  Whenever done with the foundation piecing pattern and I have fabric left, I cut these into 2,5” strips ready to use when I start the other strip project.

First and foremost though is that I have to get my Scrappy Strips quilted and I think apart from attending a wine auction tonight, I should stay indoors and quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment