Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Scrappy strips 11 – Completed

We’ve had a long weekend in South Africa with Friday being Youth Day, so granddaughter came to stay over and she always says or does something to make us laugh.  So Thursday granddad could sleep with her and then on Friday she chose me to sleep with her.  Now winning the contest is really not a happy occasion as she kicks you all night long but we do pretend.  Got into bed with her to wake up later and find that I was all alone.  Checked and saw the youngster fast asleep with granddad in the main bedroom and this was what apparently happened.

She must have gone to the toilet and saw granddad’s light still on, walked to him and proudly said:  “Okay grandma is asleep, you can go switch off her TV and light, I’m sleeping by you.”  Never thought I would grow old enough for my grandchildren to put me to bed!


I’ve been rather slow in getting the second quilt done; it was just as if I didn’t have my quilt mojo with me last week.  It is however finally done.  I still however need to find a spot in my house/garden where I can take proper photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment