Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cutting kits for our planned National Festival in 2013


Hooray, I have something to write about on my blog again.  I've been so swamped with writing our guild's blog, teaching courses and working on projects that I don't want to or may not share now that I hardly had anything to write about.

These kits, I suppose, are somewhat of a surprise too, so I am not going to give much more detail apart from the fact that it kept me busy most of this rainy Sunday.  Good excuse not to get out of my PJ's.

We each only had to cut 6 kits each but with me being part of more than one group in our guild, I had to step up to the plate and deliver.  So tomorrow I'm off to do some ribbon shopping and then my cutting will be done and I can hand my kits to the respective group leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment